- All applicants must either be currently enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university in the US
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
Submissions that are not picked during the first scholarship will be rolled over into the second scholarship so you will have a second chance to win!
- May 31, 2019
- Winner will be notified by July 1, 2019
- November 30, 2019
- Winner will be notified by December 31, 2019
What does leadership mean to you and how do you exemplify it?
- Essays must be between 500 – 1,000 words
- Demonstration of community involvement or volunteer experience is a definite plus!
How To Apply:
Fill out the form below in its entirety. The winner will be notified prior to the dates above.
All Fields Are Required.