- All applicants must either be currently enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university in the US
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
Submissions that are not picked during the first scholarship will be rolled over into the second scholarship so you will have a second chance to win!
- May 31, 2018
- Winner will be notified by July 1, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- Winner will be notified by December 31, 2018
What does leadership mean to you and how do you exemplify it?
- Essays must be between 500 – 1,000 words
- Demonstration of community involvement or volunteer experience is a definite plus!
How To Apply:
Fill out the form below in its entirety. The winner will be notified prior to the dates above.
All Fields Are Required.
The scholarship entry period is over. The winner will be notified by December 31, 2018. Please check back next year for another opportunity!